Windows 10 Missed Features 2017
Missed Features Installer10 - MFI10
Missed Features Installer10 v1.0 | 1.33 Gb
Mount ISO And Start Using
You can also Extract it
Missed Features Installer10 (MFI10) – Tweak your Windows 10 system by installing various features from previous Windows operating systems, such as Aero Glass theme, gadgets or language packs. Owning a Windows-based computer might sometimes require you to perform certain maintenance operations, such as installing various required components or enabling certain features. However, instead of relying on its native functions, you can turn to third-party software that can often help you achieve quicker and better results. One of these applications is Missed Features Installer10.
Please note that you should disable User Account Control (UAC) so that this program can run as intended.
This utility comes with a sleek, user-friendly interface that provides you with an easy way of accessing its wide variety of features with minimum efforts.
Its main window consists of three different screens, each of which encompasses several components that can be installed on your machine with ease.
Missed Features Installer10 enables you to install various components on your Windows 10-based computer in a quick, convenient manner. You just need to click the desired button and follow the corresponding instructions.
For instance, it is possible to enable the Aero Glass theme, install gadgets and add XP, Vista or Windows 7-specific games to your current operating system. More so, you can install various language packs, disable some components you might find troublesome or access remote server administration tools.
No additional configuration required:
Since this is a system tweaking tool, you might expect it requires extensive amounts of configuration. However, thanks to its overall simplicity and flexibility, this application comes with no additional customization menu and does not require you to perform any configuration in order to benefit from its capabilities.
However, no form of help documentation is provided. Therefore, if you encounter any difficulty while operating this tool, turning to a standard user guide is not an available option.
All in all, Missed Features Installer10 is a reliable application that can help you customize your Windows 10 operating system by enabling you to install additional components. It comes with an intuitive user interface and straightforward functions, thus proving itself to be highly accessible and efficient altogether.
OS: Windows 10 / 10 64-bit
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA")
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Wiwi-maX.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE.
This SOFTWARE is provided free of charge,
but Dragon PC (author) retains copyright. Dragon PC has copyright only on this SOFTWARE - Missed Features Installer10 - MFI10; i.e. this installation shell, but not on the other 3rd party software that is included.
2. Distribution of SOFTWARE
You may make copies of the SOFTWARE as you wish; give exact copies of the original SOFTWARE to anyone; and distribute the SOFTWARE in its unmodified form via electronic means. You may not charge any fees for the copy or use of the SOFTWARE itself. You must not represent it in any way that you are selling the SOFTWARE itself. Your distribution of the SOFTWARE will not entitle you to any compensation from Wiwi-maX. You must distribute a copy of this EULA with any copy of the SOFTWARE and anyone to whom you distribute the SOFTWARE is subject to this EULA.
3.1 You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, simple text edit, or disassemble the SOFTWARE.
3.1.1 You may not change and/or altering installation / integration scripts and publish them as yours.
3.1.2 You may not decompile MFI10.exe or other MFI10's shell related files, change their strings and re-brand them as yours.
3.1.3 You may not use any graphic element which is part of Missed Features Installer10 - MFI10, such as its background, buttons, WM / Wiwi-maX logo and complete style / design.
3.2) You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE.
3.3) You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
3.4) You may not use the SOFTWARE to perform any unauthorized transfer of information or for any illegal purpose.
3.5) It is prohibited to copy the contents of this DVD or parts of its contents which are not shareware, freeware, or public domain.
This DISK is not made by Microsoft.
Windows, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Thin PC, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
The Missed Features Installer10 is not build by Microsoft and Microsoft has no affiliation with MFI10 at all.
Complete design is creative work of Wiwi-maX, even most of the graphics are inspired from environments as aero and metro.
All software applications which can be installed through MFI10 are property of their respective owners.
All logos and trademarks presented and mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Some of the software have unofficial changes/improvements by Internet community, but warez is not included at all.
Disclaimer of warranty
There is no warranty for the program, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Except when otherwise stated in writing the copyright holders and/or other parties provide the program “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the program is with you. Should the program prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
This SOFTWARE does not contain any warez.
However, it contains cross-platform and/or cross-version patched programs*. Using of this software is legal until you have legal serials of both operating systems, for an example for host: XP and its successor: Vista (Ultimate), to play Hold 'Em game from Vista: Extras.
*Responsibility for using 'cross-platform and/or cross-version software' falls only on its end-users. This statement excluding Wiwi-maX - the author of all products of the Missed Features Installer - MFI series.
Copyright © Dragon PC, 2016-2018
Do not mirror the download links, you are free to copy and post them on your site.
Download count is very important for the author - it is directly related with product's popularity which is related with the question:
Should this product be supported in the future or its supporting is just losing time?!
Version 1.0 [current-initial release]
- Classic Shell added as a start menu
- .NET Frameworks: 1.1; NETFX3 feature
- Aero Glass 1.4.5 - (Credits: Big Muscule)
- DirectX 9.0c
- Gadgets 2.0 - (Credits: PainteR)
- Games (XP/Vista/7) - (Credits: woot332's
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
packages 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013,
2015; Visual #F 2.0, #J 2.0 (Credits:
- Media Center (Link to forum's thread only!)
- Destroy Win Spying (DWS Lite) - for telemetry
block (Credits: Nummer; WZoR)
- Install My Language
- Remote Server Administration Tools - RSAT
- This PC Tweaker
- Windows Experience Index Tool
- (Enable/Add-in) Briefcase
- XML Notepad 2.6 (Credits: Chris Lovett)
- Windows CardSpace 2 (Beta)
- Windows Mail (from Windows 7)
- Windows Calendar (from Vista)
- Windows Movie Maker 6.0 (from Vista SP2)
- WinAero Software - (Credits:
- Personalization Panel 10
- Winaero WEI Tool
- This PC Tweaker
- Ribbon Disabler 2
- Personalization Panel for Windows 10
- 3rd Party Themes Section (Only for v10240)
- Themes - (Credits: sagorpirbd)
- Ultra UX Theme Patcher 3.0.4 - (Credits:
Manuel Hoefs - (Zottel))
- Ribbon Disabler 2
- Theme: Colored Borders
- Universal Watermark Disabler (Credits: Tihiy,
- [Add-in] GodMode for Control Panel
- [Add-in] Windows Update for Control Panel
- [Add-in] Take Ownership to File/Folder
- Taskbar: Hide Cortana's search bar
- Taskbar: Windows 7 Jump List History
- Taskbar: Old Windows 7 applets in system
- [Switch OFF] - AutoPick an Accent Color
from my background
- [Switch ON] - Show Color on Start, Taskbar
- File Explorer: Remove OneDrive Link
- File Explorer: Remove Dropbox Link
- File Explorer: Restore Libraries
- File Explorer: Auto-Configure
- Set Photo Viewer as default viewer
- Small icons in Control Panel
- Taskbar Toolbar for Windows Media
Player 12 (By method from: Justin Buser
- Send User ID via Windows Media Player
- Online search via Bing through Cortana
- Microsoft XML Core Services - MSXML:
4.0: SP2, SP3-KB2758694; 6.0: RTM, SP1,
- Restore Standard (no-modern) Calculator
- OneDrive Uninstaller
- [Online Tool] Latest Adobe Flash Player
- [Direct link] Download Latest K-Lite Mega
Windows Advanced Section:
- Win Updates Disabler
- Set: Updates to Download only from Microsoft
- Last Known Good Configuration Enabler
- Fast startup (hybrid boot/shutdown) Disabler
- Normal/Standard hibernation Disabler
- Administrator Shares Disabler
- Windows 10 Deployment Tools (build 10586)
- Convert your Admin account to 'Super-Admin'
(Modern (metro) Apps wouldn't work!)
(Credits: fredpsycho83 and 3mbr4c3)
- All Modern (metro) Apps Official Remover
(Excludes: Edge and Cortana)
- Advanced Componenets Remover
(Removes: Edge, Cortana, Telemetry)
You must install Start Menu replacement!
(only for v10240!)
- Set Internet Explorer 11 as default browser
Some of the scripts are based on registry changes, so, credits for their founders are the following:
Shawn Brink for:
- Defender Disabling
- Hibernation disabling
- Notify before Download/Install updates
- Fast startup disabling
- Windows 7 Taskbar Jump List History
- Downloading Updates only via Microsoft
Vishal Gupta for:
- GodMode for Control Panel
fredpsycho83 and 3mbr4c3 for:
- Super Administrator
All other scripts are fully written by the MFI's author,or by some other author who didn't put his name on them.