|Torrent name:||Aerial Geology - A High-Altitude Tour of North America (gnv64)|
|File size:||75.18 MB|
Aerial Geology - A High-Altitude Tour of North America's Spectacular Volcanoes, Canyons, Glaciers, Lakes, Craters, and Peaks
by Mary Caperton Morton
Timber Press | October 2017 | ISBN-10: 1604697628 | ePUB | 73.9 MB
Aerial Geology is an up-in-the-sky exploration of North America’s 100 most spectacular geological formations. Crisscrossing the continent from the Aleutian Islands in Alaska to the Great Salt Lake in Utah and to the Chicxulub Crater in Mexico, Mary Caperton Morton brings you on a fantastic tour, sharing aerial and satellite photography, explanations on how each site was formed, and details on what makes each landform noteworthy. Maps and diagrams help illustrate the geological processes and clarify scientific concepts.
Fact-filled, curious, and way more fun than the geology you remember from grade school, Aerial Geology is a must-have for the insatiably curious, armchair geologists, million-mile travelers, and anyone who has stared out the window of a plane and wondered what was below.
- Aerial Geology - A High-Altitude Tour of North America's Spectacular Volcanoes, Canyons, Glaciers, Lakes, Craters, and Peaks.epub File size : 73.99 MB
- cover.jpg File size : 1.2 MB
- Torrent downloaded from bt-scene.cc.txt File size : 275 B
- Torrent downloaded from Darkside RG.txt File size : 95 B
- Torrent downloaded from Demonoid - www.demonoid.pw.txt File size : 59 B