|Torrent name:||Social Psychology (8th Ed)(gnv64)|
|File size:||16.93 MB|
Social Psychology (8th Ed)
by Michael Hogg and Graham Vaughan
Pearson Education | November 2017 | ISBN-10: 1292090456 | PDF | 808 Pages | 16.7 mb
The eighth edition of this lively introduction places social psychology in a contemporary, real-world context and explores new, cutting-edge research as well as bringing classic theories to life. Thoroughly revised to enhance accessibility, and updated to include over 250 new references, this trusted, market-leading, cutting edged textbook remains as comprehensive as ever.
- In-depth scientific coverage of social psychological theory and research
- Combines UK, European and North American perspectives effectively to provide coverage with a unique global take
- Updated and expanded coverage of morality, affect and emotion, rumour and gossip, trust and leadership, social media-based communication, multiculturalism, radicalization, deviance, and sexual minorities
- Thoroughly revised and rewritten chapters and sections on aggression, prosocial behaviour, close relationships, and attitude-behaviour relations particularly in the context of health
- Social Psychology 8th edition includes a range of pedagogically developed features to aid independent study:
- Research Classic and Research highlight sections focus on either seminal or contemporary areas of research to help you to refine your understanding of these key areas.
- Your Life sections explore everyday social psychological and encourage you to apply the ideas within your own life.
- Our World boxes consider examples of social psychology or social issues within the wider world to help you gain a deeper and applied understanding of concepts and issues.
- A range of photos, reflective questions and the film/literature and TV section in each chapter further help to bring alive this fascinating subject for everyone.
About the Author
Michael Hogg is Professor of Social Psychology at Claremont Graduate University. Graham Vaughan is Professor of Psychology at the University of Auckland.
- Cover.jpg File size : 177.13 KB
- Social Psychology (8th Ed).pdf File size : 16.76 MB
- Torrent downloaded from Demonoid - www.demonoid.pw.txt File size : 59 B