|Torrent name:||Adventures in Veggieland (gnv64)|
|File size:||17.79 MB|
Adventures in Veggieland: Help Your Kids Learn to Love Vegetables with 100 Easy Activities and Recipes
by Melanie Potock
The Experiment | February 2018 | ISBN-10: 1615194061 | True PDF | 288 pages | 15.1 mb
Your kids can learn to love vegetables—and have fun doing it!
So long to scary vegetables; hello to friendly new textures, colors, and flavors! Here is a foolproof plan for getting your kids to love their vegetables. Just follow the “Three E’s”:
- Expose your child to new vegetables with sensory, hands–on, educational activities: Create Beet Tattoos and play Cabbage Bingo!
- Explore the characteristics of each veggie (texture, taste, temperature, and more) with delectable but oh–so–easy recipes: Try Parsnip-Carrot Mac’n’Cheese and Pepper Shish Kebabs!
- Expand your family’s repertoire with more inventive vegetable dishes—including a “sweet treat” in every chapter: Enjoy Pears and Parsnips in Puff Pastry and Tropical Carrot Confetti Cookies!
With 100 kid–tested activities and delicious recipes, plus expert advice on parenting in the kitchen, Adventures in Veggieland will get you and your kids working (and playing!) together in the kitchen, setting even your pickiest eater up for a lifetime of healthy eating.
About the Author
Melanie Potock, MA, CCC-SLP, is a feeding therapist, author of Adventures in Veggieland, and an international speaker on the topic of picky eating and feeding disorders in children. Her advice, found on her website MelaniePotock.com, has been shared in national publications, including Parents magazine. She lives in Colorado.
Introduction . 1
PART ONE: Winter Vegetables. 11
Beets. 12 Butternut Squash. 26 Parsnips. 38 Sweet Potatoes. .48 Turnips. 60
PART TWO: Spring Vegetables. 71
Asparagus. 72 Broccoli. 84 Carrots. 94 Peas. 104 Spinach . 116
PART THREE: Summer Vegetables. 127
Bell Peppers. 128 Corn. 140 Cucumbers. 152 Green Beans. 164 Tomatoes. 176
PART FOUR: Autumn Vegetables. 189
Brussels Sprouts. 190 Cabbage. 202 Cauliflower . 214 Kale. 226 Pumpkin. 238
Appendix 1: Addressing Feeding and Sensory Challenges. 250
Appendix 2: Resources and Suggested Products. 258
About the Author. 270
- Adventures in Veggieland - Help Your Kids Learn to Love Vegetables with 100 Easy Activities and Recipes (gnv64).pdf File size : 15.14 MB
- Cover.jpg File size : 2.64 MB
- Torrent downloaded from Demonoid - www.demonoid.pw.txt File size : 59 B