MediaMonkey Gold 220.127.116.118 Beta + Keygem [PirateZone]
MediaMonkey is a music manager and media jukebox for serious music collectors and iPod users. It catalogs your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 audio files. It looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web, and includes an intelligent tag editor and an automated file and directory renamer to organize your music library.
• Audio / Music Manager
• Media Player (play MP3, OGG, WMA etc.)
• Equalizer / DSP Effects / Volume Leveler
• Party Mode & Auto-DJ
• CD Ripper: Encode MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC
• Audio Converter
• Auto Renamer / File Organizer
• Auto Tag Editor with Album Art Lookup
• Find Duplicate Tracks and Missing Tags
• Playlist Manager (auto music mixes)
• Generate reports and statistics
• Customization via scripts
• iPod and MP3 Player Synchronization
• Integrated CD/DVD Burner (Audio & Data) (up to 48x) (up to 4x)
• File Monitor (automatically updates library)
• Advanced Searches and AutoPlaylists
• Advanced Portable Device Synchronization with on-the-fly format conversion
• Unlimited MP3 encoding
• Virtual CD / Previews
• Advanced Filters
• Sleep Timer
• Find music with advanced search functionality that digs through your collection to find tracks according to almost any criteria that you can think of. Search for Composer, Year, Beats per minute; find Lyrics, etc. and stop pulling your hair out trying to find music you know you have.
• Customize your library by setting filters to display only Artists or Albums that match criteria that you set. For example, set a filter that causes Artists to appear in the tree only if they contain Albums that are currently available, and are of any genre other than ‘Children’.
• Encode unlimited MP3s without having to manually install a new MP3 encoder (the free version of MediaMonkey includes a time-limited LAME MP3 encoder. If you’re so inclined, you can manually replace it with the free LAME encoder, or you can just upgrade to MediaMonkey Gold).
• Catalog your physical CDs and use the Virtual CD feature to keep track of what CDs you own and at the same time see which subset of tracks from those CDs are copied to your hard drive. Instead of tracking your CDs and tracks separately, the virtual CD function gives you an integrated view..